Some of my inventory are not showing "Make an Offe"r

I have 2 issues or questions. First, A few weeks ago I removed all "Make an Offer" options. For me, this was not a good thing to do. So, using Bulk Lister, I restored the "Make an Offer" option for each item in my inventory. I checked each Bulk List and it appeared to work correctly. I just spot checked and found at least 1 and probably more, that the Make an Offer is not present. Is there any way to identity if Make an Offer is not present? I have 2500 items in my inventory. All items should have a Make an Offer present. I would need to identify those that are missing the Make an Offer.

2nd My inventory list show 50 items at a time. How do I change that to 100, 25 or? What iis the max number of items I can expand to and how do I change it?

Thanks

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Your inventory list will always show 50 items at a time. It appears you have about 99 listings without "Make an Offer". I don't know of anyway to find only those listings. You said you used the Bulk Lister to make changes. I would suggest using "bulk edit" to update your complete inventory. This should pick up those items that were missed.
  • Thanks John. I appreciate your reply. It just dawned on me, I could export the inventory and find them that way. I will use the Bulk Lister. I sorted them Oldest to Newest so my guess is 1 or 2 batches go hosed. Thanks again.
  • Since Bulk Lister is only allowing 50 items to be selected, how can I do an update to 2500 items in one massive update? Or am I not understanding something.
  • You have the option to select your entire inventory. From your main menu select open listings. Then click listing and select entire inventory. Then bulk edit.
  • Got it. Thank you
  • Browse your store like a custome (not from your listings page), then on the left, click on Show Only: Listings with offers.