Supplies Seller

I am phasing out my stock of supplies. Thus far, I have not found a seller that is selling supplies. Would I be the only supply seller? I tried doing a search for supplies but found none. Surely, someone has supplies but maybe not. How do I find a seller of supplies on HipStamp?

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It may be a bit tedious, but try entering terms such as 'Showguard' or 'Hawid' into the search bar on the main page. Trying 'Hawid' I get a fair amount of hits but obviously with overlap from multiple items by the same seller.

I guess there's also a chance (albeit a slim one) a supply dealer will catch this thread and reach out.
  • For Showgard Mounts there are 2 dealers with deep stock.
  • Tom, what supplies are you running out? I am interested in certain things. Not as much mounts (but some, more strip mounts), but support items like dealer approval cards, blank pages stock, protective shipment covers, that kind of thing.
  • Thanks Ted. Scott, I have some supplies that I would like to get rid of. Much of these are G&K produducts and Lighthouse products. I am thinking of auction starting at $5.00 or so. I just have not seen supplies as an item through Hipstamp. Maybe I need to get pictures for reference and see of I can stir up some interest.
  • Thanks too, George. I like that idea on entering the name of the product. The thought never occurred to me.
  • I would be interested in knowing about it once you do the auctions.

I often pick(ed) up supplies at local stamp auctions or stamp club sales, because then I just cart them away and avoid the shipping costs (which are often high to the West Coast). However, those shows and meetings are still not really ramped up yet, and there a few things I'm looking for (including unused glassines of various sizes).

I know there would be shipping in your listings, but would definitely be interested in checking them out.
  • Thanks Phil. I will keep you posted.
  • Tom,

There are a lot of supplies listed under publications and supplies.
  • Thanks for that hint too Tom.
    I'm specifically looking for small plastic "covers" for lack of a better word, open on 2 or 3 sides, like a 1 row approval card, but much smaller. If you've ever bought from Siegel, it's the kind of thing they put the item in that they then put inside the plastic pocket that's taped to the shipping card. Love those things... can't find a source for them ANYWHERE.